The SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized patch antenna from ImmersionRC adds some serious range to 5.8GHz FPV systems.
This is a super slim and light patch antenna which can mount directly onto your goggles of AV receiver.
- 5.8GHz Band, 13dBi gain
- 35 degree Beam Width (H+V)
- F/B Ratio > 35dB, VSWR < 1:1.35 @ Center Freq.
- Circular Polarization
- Fully protected against the elements
- Individually tested
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz Band
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP variants
- Beam: 35 degrees (H+V)
- F/B Ratio: > 35dB
- VSWR: < 1:1.35 @ Center freq.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Mounting Holes: 4x M3, 32mm between hole centers
- Dimensions: L=92mm x W=10mm x H=92mm
- Weight: 53g