The DJI iOSD Mark II adopts a highly integrated design, making it both accurate and practical. The real-time aircraft flight information, such as the status and coordinates of the aircraft, is superimposed onto the video, bringing you a more involved flight experience.
- Supports DJI Professional Autopilot Systems: The DJI iOSD MARK II should be used in conjunction with the DJI autopilot system, such as WooKong-M, Naza-M and Naza-M V2.
- Real-time accurate flight data & video signal superposition: The DJI iOSD MARK II can collect real-time video and flight data, helping you to obtain in-flight aircraft status information. The display includes power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number, etc.
- Supports double video source input, switchable during flight: The DJI iOSD MARK II supports two video input sources (PAL or NTSC mode), which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. By doing this the pilot can achieve double video alternation during flight and can also set one source for the aerial camera and the other one for FPV, which will ensure the nose direction of the aircraft is under control and a safety return while shooting wonderful footage.
- Remote video link channels in real time-time switch: The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when the pilot uses the wireless video transmitter designated by DJI. This design has brilliantly avoided the inconvenience of a manual switch on the ground. When there is video signal interference during flight, the pilot can switch the channels immediately to finish the flight.
- Built-in BEC Module: DJI iOSD MARK II has a built-in BEC module which supports a 3S €“ 6S LiPo battery.
- Free Upgrades Online: The DJI iOSD MARK II has a USB interface for future online upgrade in order to get a better user experience and free functional escalation.
- Flight log function: The DJI iOSD MARK II can record the flight log, helping you to record the input and output information of every channel, GPS signal, power voltage, home distance and height, etc.