This is a graded product. A1 products with no obvious scratches, marks or dents. It will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
What Stands out
- Crash risk is reduced with automatic 5 direction obstacle avoidance
- Professional level photography with the 1” CMOS image sensor camera shooting 20mp images
- Shoot video in 4K at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, perfect for slow-mo footage
- See the sights for longer with an Impressive 30 minute flight time
- Outstanding range, live HD video from up to 4.3 miles away
Soar the skies with confidence as the Phantom 4 Pro Plus features 5-direction obstacle avoidance. What’s really impressive is that it can automatically dodge and weave obstacles when it’s flying at high speeds, just when you need obstacle avoidance the most. These clever sensors on the front, back, left, right and underside actively scan the environment around the drone, seeing as far as 30m, enabling the drone to automatically avoid pesky things like trees, buildings and whatever else you might encounter.
The real wow factor of this drone is its photo and video capability. The Pro captures 20mp images and has been equipped with a 1-inch CMOS image sensor, that’s about four times bigger than the sensor on your camera phone, this is what lets you capture much more detail. Everything has been thought of, it has a mechanical shutter so you can say goodbye to rolling shutter effect and with the ability to now change the aperture settings you’ll have more control over your shots. Video is really impressive, you can shoot in 4K at up to 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, which is great for creating slow-mo footage. The 3 axis gimbal will ensure you’re footage is smooth and seamless.
If that wasn’t enough for you the Pro has some new autopilot features for you to put to the test. There’s some great Active Track modes where the Pro will automatically recognise a subject, follow and capture them as they move, making complex shots easier. And if you’re out exploring on your own you can even capture yourself with your amazing backdrop using Gesture mode, where you yourself are the remote control.
The Pro has an outstanding range, you can view live HD video from up to 4.3 miles away without so much as a jitter. Reaching a maximum speed of up to 44mph alongside a lengthy flight time of 30 minutes, you can really push this drone and explore your surroundings for longer. With the Pro Plus you get the addition of the built-in controller screen. The 5.5” display delivers a high definition view of the skies and as it’s twice as bright as a standard smart device, it’s a lot easier to view outdoors. Plus, not needing to use your phone with the controller means you’ll save your phone battery and your flights won’t be interrupted by incoming calls and texts.
- Controller with built-in screen included
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera
- Forward, backward & downward vision system
- 5 Direction obstacle avoidance
- Max flight time: 30 mins
- Max speed: 44 mph
- Max range: 4.3 miles
- Controller battery: 5 hrs
- Diagonal size: 35 cm
- Weight: 1388 g
- Five sensor 360° automatic collision avoidance
- Includes remote controller with built-in screen
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera, shoots in JPEG & RAW
- Mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion
- Shoots 4K video at up to 60fps at 100mbs bit rate
- Burst mode stills at 14fps
- 4 Ground breaking smart flight modes - Draw Mode, Active Track, Tap Fly & Gesture Mode
- New transmission system, dual compasses and IMU modules for unparalleled reliability
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home
- HD 5.5” controller display with twice the brightness of a standard smart device
- Controller has built-in DJI GO 4 app – stream, edit & share footage
- 5 Hour controller battery life
- 30 Minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 4.3 miles
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability & smoother footage
- Dual compass and IMU units for even greater reliability
- Titanium & magnesium alloy increases rigidity & reduces weight – lighter than the Phantom 4