This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- The 2 x Full HD screens are so detailed, you'll almost forget you're looking through googles
- The adjustable headband lets you wear the headset snugly and even fits over glasses
- Pilot the drone or operate the camera gimbal just by moving your head
- The huge 85° field of view makes it feel like your sat metres away from a giant cinema screen
- Tailor made to work with DJIs Mavic Pro, Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro Plus
Flying a DJI drone is an exciting experience all of its own, but what if I was to tell you there's an accessory that's designed to make it even more exhilarating and immersive than you could ever imagine. Yep, the experts at DJI have worked their magic to create a set of FPV goggles that's unlike any FPV headset weve used before. Its tailor made to work seamlessly with the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro/Pro plus and Inspire 2 drones, so you can enjoy long distance and low-lag FPV connectivity.
Best of all, the goggles come with a range of built-in sensors that allow you to yaw the drone left or right and even control the drones camera gimbal just from moving your head. Plus, if you've got a Mavic Pro, you can sync up two goggles simultaneously and give your friend a stunning birds eye view of the world as you pilot it.
As you'd come to expect from DJI, the goggles come bolstered with some pretty impressive spec as standard. For example, it comes with two full HD screens that provide twice as many pixels of a typical FPV headset, so you can see everything in stunningly smooth HD clarity. When it comes to field of view (FOV), the DJI goggles are on another level compared with other FPV goggles. It offers almost three times the FOV compared to those on the market, which only makes for a more immersive flying experience.
There's a built-in touchpad at the side of the goggles for quickly navigating the on-screen menus. You can even use the touchpad to change the flight mode and alter camera settings all without having to look down at your controller. As for comfort, the goggles feature an adjustable headband design that balances and spreads the weight around your head evenly for a snug, comfy fit even if you're wearing glasses! And, if you need to come out of the FPV display for a few seconds, The goggle are cleverly designed with a hinged visor, which means you can quickly flip-up the screen to spot your drone in drone in the sky without having to take the whole headset off.
- Field of view: 85°
- Refresh rate: 60hz
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Screen size: 5 Inch
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Max operating time: 6 hours
- Max transmission distance: Same as the aircraft connected
- Dimensions: 195 × 155 × 110mm (goggles) / 255 × 205 × 92mm (headband folded)
- Weight: 495g (goggles) / 500g (headband)
Whats in the box?
- 1 x DJI Googles
- 1 x DJI headband
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x cleaning cloth
- 1 x manual
- 1 x wire clip
- 1 x charger
- Interpupillary distance range: 58 – 70 mm
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Video downlink resolution: 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30
- Video Downlink Latency: 110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120)
- Video Downlink Latency: 150 ms (Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced series, 720p60, video format: 720p60/720p120)
- Video Downlink Latency: 167 ms (Phantom 4, 720p30, video format: 720p60)
- Video Downlink Latency: 140 ms (Inspire 2+X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)
- Video Downlink Latency: 190 ms (Inspire 2+X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
- Flight Autonomy with obstacle detection
- Battery capacity: 9440 mAh
- Battery energy: 35.44 Wh
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F (0°C) - 104°F (40°C)/li>
- Interface: Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI type-D, Micro SD card slot