What our experts think...
I was really impressed with how easy the Pulse was to fly! The beginner mode is a great place to start if you're new to flying and the auto-hover and self-levelling systems come in really handy. If you're a novice, with this drone you'll progress through the skill levels in no time.
What stands out
- It’s really intuitive and responsive, helping you fly stress-free
- Auto-hover and self-levelling make sure every flight is stable
- The 2MP camera is ideal for taking birds-eye photos and videos with ultra-smooth results
- See exactly what the drone sees with the live person view on your smartphone or tablet
- There are three flight modes, from beginner to advanced, helping you to perfect your skills
The ProFlight Pulse is really easy to fly, which makes it great for all skill levels. It's really easy to keep in the air and manouevre, helping you to develop your skills without the fear of sending it hurtling into a building or tree on your first flight!
It has plenty of technologies which help to make flying stress-free, intuitive and smooth each time you take off. Self-levelling and auto-hover help to keep your drone flying at the height you choose. It'll even hover when you release the controls! This is great as the drone will automatically adjust to any slight changes in the conditions to stay steady in the air.
There’s a 2MP camera built in which gives you good birds-eye shots and videos. Download the app to your smartphone for a first-person view as you fly, helping you to find the perfect angle.
Its 6-axis technology and highly responsive speed blades make flying really smooth and stable. Whether you’re flying it for fun or to take brilliant photos, your flight is guaranteed to be steady so you'll only achieve the best results. There are three flight modes, so you can get to grips with the controls in beginner mode before working your way up to advanced.
With a bright red finish, it's really easy to spot in the sky. There are even LEDs built into the arms which make it even easier to see, even in the dark.
If you're making your first steps into the world of drones, or if you're a dab hand at aerial acrobatics, this drone is a great addition to your kit. It'll help you get to grips with the controls before allowing you to let loose and show off your skills!
- Flight modes: Beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Camera: 2MP
- Top speed: 15mph
- Flight time: Up to 8 mins
- Range: 100m
- Charging time: 70 mins (approx.)
- Dimensions: H 100 x W 250 x D 250mm
What's in the box
- 1 x ProFlight Pulse drone
- 1 x ProLfight Pulse controller (batteries not included
- 1 x Smartphone holder
- 4 x Spare propellers
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Manual
- Perfect for drone pilots of any ability
- 6-axis technology provides stability and control
- Built in LED lights are perfect for night time flying
- Performs flips and rolls
- Live first person view via smartphone or tablet app
- Auto-hover and self-levelling technology
- Three flight modes, helping you perfect your skills
- Highly responsive speed blades for an intuitive flight