The receiver has two AV outputs, enabling video recording while using FPV goggles or monitor.
This system runs on 5.8 GHz, enabling use with 2.4 GHz RC equipment, such as Futaba and Spektrum systems, as well as with UHF links and traditional 35 MHz systems.
- Channels: 8
- Receiver operating voltage: 5VDC
- Operating temp: -10~85C
- Video bandwidth: 0~8.0 MHz
- Audio frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video input level: 0.8~1.2Vp-p
- Video input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio input level: 0.5~2.0Vp-p
- Audio input impedance: 10 K/Ohm
- Weight: 43 g
- Antenna connector: SMA
- Dimensions: 61x52x13 mm
Channels - 5.8G: 5705, 5865, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945 MHz