Yuneec 5400mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery for Q500 Typhoon Drone
Use this 5400mAh 3S LiPo rechargeable Battery as a spare or replacement for your Yuneec Q500 Typhoon drone. Yuneec's new flight battery is great to have on hand if you want to extend your flight times without having to wait for batteries to recharge. This high performance battery offers a super-long flight time of up to 25 minutes just slot it in and away you go.
- High capacity for up to 25 minutes of flight time
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
Charging the Battery:
- Batteries must be charged using a Yuneec approved adapter.
- Yuneec takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-Yuneec charger.
- Never leave the battery unattended during charging.
- Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high.
- Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature.
- The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0-40 degrees.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles.
- Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge.
- Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.