What our experts think...
When people say something’s pocket-sized, you usually need some big pockets, but this drone really will fit into your pocket! It’s the smallest drone I’ve ever seen. If you're new to flying drones, you'll have this one doing barrel rolls, flips and much more in no time.
What stands out
- Perfect for having fun and testing your drone flying skills
- Just the right size to fly safely indoors
- It makes any pilot capable of stunning tricks and displays
- 6-axis technology keeps every flight stable so you’re less likely to lose control
- Simple controller with 30m range to perfect those skills
They say size matters, but that’s not the case with this ProFlight micro drone. It might not look like much at first glance but just wait until you get it into the air!
It’s perfect for those rainy afternoons when you’re stuck at home as it’s small and safe enough to fly around the living room. Once you take off you can perform plenty of stunts and tricks quickly and easily and you’ll have your drone rolling through the air before you know it.
If you're wary of flying this drone for the first time, the beginner mode will help you to get to grips with the controls. By reducing its sensitivity, you'll have more control over this micro drone from the beginning. As you gain confidence, you can increase the sensitivity to really unleash what this drone has to offer!
There are LED lights on each arm, so there's less chance of losing it in the darkness if you decide to fly at night!
- Flight modes: Adjustable - beginner to advanced
- Top speed: 2m/s
- Flight time: Up to 5 minutes
- Charging time: 35 minutes
- Range: Up to 30m
- Dimensions: H 24 x W 65 x D 65 mm
- Weight: 109g
What's in the box
- 1 x ProFlight Micro Drone
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x USB charging cable
- Perform a wide range of tricks and stunts straight out of the box
- Beginner mode gives you the tools to learn the controls
- Designed to fly indoors
- 6-axis technology provides stability and control
- Tiny design offers sharp movements for amazing tricks
- Built in LEDs make it great for flying at night
- Up to 5 minutes’ flying time
- Fly to a range of up to 30m