CAA ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL DRONE TRAINING
DRONE TRAINING TO SECURE CAA PfCO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
WHAT WILL I LEARN AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
DronesDirect offer a single solution with a 3 day, accommodation included course that takes you through all the mandatory subjects stipulated by the CAA to equip you with the knowledge to operate safely and confidently in the commercial market. Our course offers detailed training in:
AIR LAW & REGULATIONS
METEOROLOGY & WEATHER
NAVIGATION & AIR SPACE
AIRMANSHIP & SAFETY
• We will try our very best to make sure you can sit the flight exam during the course and this is usually the case, however due to weather conditions we cannot guarantee this and it may be needed to sit this at another date.
• It is not guaranteed you will walk away from the course with your drone license, but you will have ample opportunity to walk away with all the paperwork needed to submit to the CAA which once approved will grant you your license.
• Along with all of the paperwork for the CAA you will need a minimum of 2 hours drone flight time. This is achievable on our course weather permitting.
• There is an application fee to the CAA of £247 which is not included in the price of the course. This will need to be paid when you submit all of your paperwork to the CAA.
• The course does not require you to own a drone as we have equipment you can use. The paperwork for the CAA however requires you to submit a drone serial number which is registered to yourself. Ergo, you will need to own a drone to be able to submit the paperwork to the CAA.