- AC Input: 100-240Volt
- DC Input: 11-18Volt
- Circuit Power: Max. Charge Power 80W
- Max. Discharge Power 10W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2.0A
- Current Drain For Balancing LiPo: 300mA/cell
- NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15Cells
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon Cell Count: 1-6Cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
- Net Weight: 490g
- Dimension: 135x112x60.9mm
Optimized operating software - The Vonista charger features an 'Auto' function that sets the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. This will prevent overcharging. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and will sound an alarm if a malfunction is detected. All the settings are easily configurable.
Internal independent lithium battery balancer - has an individual cell-voltage-balancer so no external balancer is needed. If there is an abnormality with one of the cells in the battery the charger will show an error message and will stop the charging.
Adaptable - suitable for various types of lithium batteries
Safe - it's possible to set a maximum charging current limit, and the charger has a built-in temperature threshold so if the temperature of the battery gets too high then the charging will stop. You can also set a maximum chargine time as an added safety option.
- Storage - you can store up to 5 batteries data/charging settings so it's easy to use.