Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Use this 4280mAh intelligent rechargeable battery as a spare or replacement for your Inspire 2 drone. DJI's new generation intelligent flight battery is great to have on hand if you want to extend your flight times without having to wait for batteries to recharge. This high performance battery features bright LEDS that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
Fly For Longer
The maximum flight time (with X4S) is approx 27mins. The new Inspire 2 battery uses higher performance and a higher density battery cells with an overall larger capacity as well as an updated management unit. Its performance in low temperature environments has been optimized with a built-in 70W self-heating system capable of heating itself to 41°F (5°C) every minute. This self-heating function can be enabled either automatically or manually. The management unit constantly monitors battery status, making all information, including battery level and battery temperature, easily visible in the DJI GO app.
- High capacity for up to 27 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Inspire 2
- Capacity: 4280 mAh
- Voltage: 22.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
- Energy: 97.58 Wh
- Net Weight: 515 g
- Charging Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)
- Max Charging Power: 180 W
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter.
- DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger.
- Never leave the battery unattended during charging.
- Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high.
- Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature.
- The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 5° to 40° C.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles.
- Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge.
- Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins.
- Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.