Altum integrates a radiometric thermal camera with five high-resolution narrow bands, producing advanced thermal, multispectral and high-resolution imagery in one flight for advanced analytics.
Altum kit comes with: Altum sensor, lens cover, external storage device (USB 3.0) - 128 GB, calibrated reflectance panel, new DLS 2 light sensor with integrated GPS, cables, mounting screws, hard carrying case.
- One sensor.
- Thermal, multispectral, and high-res RGB imagery.
- Calibrated and synchronized.
Altum easily integrates with your workflow
- FLY - using Atlas Flight or Pix4Dcapture to plan your mission and configure the camera
- PROCESS - with software like Pix4Dmapper or Agisoft PhotoScan. Or create your own tools using our github tutorials.
- ANALYZE - calibrated and aligned outputs in whichever software works for you.
Discover the power of layers
Scroll through the high-res RGB, multispectral, and thermal images below and discover not only pre-existing irrigation leaks, but new leaks in this Washington vineyard.
More detail from 400 ft.
Five high-resolution lenses mean you get detailed plant health imagery (5.2 cm GSD) and detailed Digital Surface Models all from 400 ft.
Ready for Your Drone
Open API’s and multiple interface options mean that Altum can work with a wide variety of drones. To integrate Altum, work with our integration partners or view our available integration kits.
Altum for DJI SkyPort
A plug and play integration right out of the box, Altum is available with the DJI SkyPort, enabling seamless integration with the DJI Matrice 200 series professional drones.
- High Capacity USB Storage means you can fly longer & cover more.
- Rugged Design with no moving parts
- Faster Capture Rate for shorter flights