Grade A1 - Very good condition. The box may have been opened, or replaced but the products are fully tested & functional
What stands out
- Free Next Day Delivery to most of the UK
- Dual Screens - Colour screens on both the front and back allow for better scene compositions
- Shake-free footage - Ensures smooth and stable high-quality footage no matter how rough the shooting conditions
- 4K HDR Video - Captures rich details that are often lost in complex lighting conditions
- Image quality - Shoot at up to 4K 60p, 2.7K resolution for up to 60p, and up to 240 frames per second slow motion in 1080p
- Custom Exposure settings - Take long exposures of up to 120 seconds, which is perfect for shooting timelapses at night
- Ready for action - Dustproof, shockproof, waterproof and has the ability to operate in sub-freezing temperatures
Front and rear colour screens
The vibrant 1.4" front screen makes vlogging and selfies easier than ever before, while the 2.25" screen on the back boasts the latest hyper-responsive touch control technology for incredibly intuitive operation.
State-of-the-art electronic image stabilisation
Bolstered with DJIs advanced electronic Image Stabilisation technology, RockSteady, you can shoot silky smooth, high quality video - no matter how brutal the action is.
More dynamic details with HDR video
Record your footage in HDR video and bring out hidden detail thats often lost in complex lighting conditions. It all makes for a more natural looking shot, preserving every little detail in the brightest brights to the darkest shadows!
The Osmo Action offers high quality 4K videos at 60 fps at 100 Mbps. This not only ensures pin sharp videos, but also opens up a variety of options in post-production.
8x slow motion
Record silky smooth slow motion footage at a resolution of 1080p and 240 frames per second.
Custom exposure settings
Capture the night sky like never before with manual and semi-automatic settings that allow up to 120 seconds of exposure.
Record long periods of time into a short video
Simple to use
Osmo Action's three multifunction buttons and touchscreen display allow you to flick through the modes and record in a matter of moments. There's even five voice commands available to control functions like recording, taking photos and turning the Osmo Action off.
Save your favourite camera settings
Save up to five customised modes and access your most-used camera settings in just a few seconds, ready for any imaginable situation.
Record in less than two seconds
Never miss a moment with SnapShot and start recording in under than two seconds. Simply press the shutter button and away you go!
Record epic footage above and under water without the need for any additional housing. The Osmo Action features a built-in waterproof seal and a water-repellent coating on the touch screen, allowing you to operate it at depths of 11 meters.
Dustproof, shockproof and built to withstand extreme temperatures
Its rugged, durable design can be taken anywhere the action takes you. It can withstand drops from up to 1.5 metres and has the ability to operate in sub-freezing temperatures of -10°C.
16% efficient cooling system
An effective system for heat dissipation allows recordings over longer periods of time and up to 16% more efficiency.
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- Megapixels: 12 Megapixels
- Len Field of view: 145° f/2.8
- ISO Photo Range: 100-3200
- ISO Video Range: 100-3200
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 120-1/8000s
- Max Image Size: 4000×3000 pixels
- Still Photography Modes: 1. Single 2. Countdown: 1/2/3/5/10s, 3. Timed: 0.5/1/2/3/4/5/8/10/15/20/35/45/65/125s, 4. Burst: 3/5/7s, 5. AEB: 1/3EV×3, 2/3EV×3, 1EV×3, 1/3EV×5, 2/3EV×5, 1EV5
- Video: 4K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24fps, 4K (4:3) – 30, 25, 24fps, 2.7K (4:3) – 30, 25, 24fps, 2.7K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24fps, 1080p – 240, 200, 120, 100, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24fps, 720p – 240, 200fps
- Slow Motion: 720p 120, 240fps, 1080p 120, 240fps.
- HDR Video: 4K – 30, 25, 24fps, 2.7K – 30, 25, 24fps, 1080p – 30, 25, 24fps
- Timelapse: 4K– 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 20, 30s, 2.7K– 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 20, 30s, 1080p– 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 20, 30s
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (≥64 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/JPEG+DNG RAW
- Video Formats: MOV, MP4 (H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: microSD; Max. 256 GB
- Front Screen: 1.4 inches, 300 ppi, 750 ±50 cd/m²
- Back Screen: 2.25 inches, 640×360, 325 ppi, 750 ±50 cd/m²
- Battery Type: LiPo
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 60 x 42 x 35mm
- Weight: 124g
- Warranty: 1 Year
What's in the box?
- 1 x DJI OSMO action camera
- 1 x Camera frame
- 1 x Flat adhesive mount
- 1 x Curved adhesive mount
- 1 x Quick release base
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Battery case
- 1 x Locking screw
- 1 x USB-C Cable