This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Perfect for racing with friends or against the clock
- Recording Video footage needs to be done through the app
- Fully assembled so you can fly it straight from the box
- One of the best value FPV racing drones on the market
- Leave the controller at home and fly the drone using your smartphone
- Take stunning aerial shots and videos using the built-in HD camera
- 4 different speed settings for you to hone your racing skills
- Bright LED lights let you keep track of your drone from a distance or at night
This mini little racing drone is designed with two things in mind - racing and speed! It's built from a lightweight yet robust plastic which makes it incredibly agile when flying, so you can quickly bob and weave through obstacles at incredible speeds. The drones slim, aerodynamic design helps it glide through the air like a hot knife through butter, so you can race it out against friends and not have to leave it to a photo finish to decide the winner - it's super quick! Plus, if you're looking to up the ante, then we recommend you create your very own racing circuit using our hoop accessory pack and put your flying skills to the ultimate test racing against others. It's so much fun.Be sure to check out our drone + hoop package deals at the top of the page to create your own crazy course.
The drone comes with an easy-to-use controller that's styled a bit like a game controller, so you should feel right at home when it comes to using it. Alternatively, you can fly the drone using you smartphone and leave the controller at home when you want to travel light. The drone offers four different speed settings to suit your skill level and help you get to grips with it at your own pace. Plus, it also features auto-hover technology which comes in pretty handy if you're a bit of a nervous flyer, because it'll automatically hover in the air even when you release the controls!
The palm-sized drone also offers a FPV (first person viewing) racing mode, the same thing that expensive, top of the range racing drones use. All you need is a VR headset to sit your smartphone in and you're good to go (We also have bundles of this too!). It works by streaming actual live footage from the drones built-in camera straight to your smartphone, so you can enjoy a drones eye view of the race as if you were sat in the cockpit. Alternatively, you can choose to fly the drone like any other drone by keeping a close eye on it from the ground. Thankfully, the drone features a series of built-in LED lights that are bright enough for you to keep track of the drone from a good distance, plus it's perfect for flying at night too.
- Max speed: 5 metres per second
- Built-in HD camera
- Speed settings: 4
- Max Distance: 80m
- Flight time: up to 8 mins
- LED lights: Yes
- Piloting modes: Remote control / smartphone / FPV headset
- Battery: LiPo 3.7V 450mAh
- USB charger
- Photo resolution: 1080 x 720p
- Video resolution: 1080 x 720p 20fps
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- weight: 40g (w/o battery)
- Diameter: 175mm (rotor to rotor)
- Remote control battery: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 Year warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Challenger Drone
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB Battery charger
- 1 x set of propeller guards
- 1 x set of replacement propeller blades
- 2 x canopy skins (red/black and white/black)