This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
A top image quality combined with the reliability and automatic flight modes every photo and videographer desires. The Typhoon H Plus hexacopter is equipped with a 1" camera with 4K video resolution, a PX4-based flight controller and flight modes from Follow Me and Point of Interest to Curve Cable Cam. Relevant core areas of the Typhoon H Plus are now even more shielded against electrical influences and ensure a maximum reliability together with the PX4 controller and the 6-rotor design.
Reliable & Efficient
We cleaned up inside - refined wiring ensures optimized air circulation and improved cooling. Through numerous optimizations, the new Typhoon H Plus is one of the quietest and most efficient hexacopters in its class and manages 25 minutes of flight time under normal weather and flight conditions. The redesigned ST16 remote control has a brighter display, an additional USB slot and a completely new intuitive user interface.
1" 4K Camera
The supplied C23 camera is equipped with an endless 360° rotating gimbal as known from the Typhoon H series. The 1 "sensor captures photos up to 20 MP and videos up to 4K at 60 frames per second, has an improved low light output and an increased dynamic range.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Take your creativity to the next level by letting Typhoon H Plus’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot: -
Orbit Me - The Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
Point of Interest - Select a subject and Typhoon H Plus will orbit that subject autonomously.
Journey - Typhoon H Plus will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
Follow Me / Watch Me - Follow Me ensures Typhoon H Plus moves along with you. Watch Me tells the H Plus to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
Curve Cable Cam - Easily program an invisible route for H Plus to fly along. The hexacopter will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
Return Home - Simply switch to Home Mode and the Typhoon H Plus will return and land within 8 m of you.
- New flight controller based on PX4 with integrated backup and failsafe
- Optimized design for improved airflow and cooling as well as specially shielded core areas for increased reliability
- High efficiency and quiet flight operation
- Includes 1 "sensor camera with 20 MP and 4K video resolution at 60 FPS, improved residual light performance, dynamic range and a distorted horizon
- Includes redesigned ST16 remote control with improved display
- Including flight modes Orbit me, Point of Interest, Journey Mode, Follow me, Curve Cable Cam, Return home
- 5-rotor mode to compensate a motor failure
- No data transfer to external server