Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Reach speeds of up to 20km
- Travel up to ranges of 45km
- 350w motor, allows up to 20° climbing angle
- 10" self-sealing tyres absorb shocks
- Smart foldable design for easy storage and transport
- Integrated display to check speed and remaining power
- Dual braking system to ensure a safer stop
- 2 year warranty for added peace of mind
- Motor power: 350W
- Climbing gradient: 20°
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Maximum speed: 20Km/h (12.4mph)
- Maximum range: 45km (28 miles)
- Charge time: 8.5 hours
- Dimensions: 119.8 x 48.4 x 124 cm (unfolded)
- Dimensions: 119.8 x 48 x 51 cm (folded)
- Weight: 16.5 kg
- Maximum loading: 120 kg (18 stone)
- Power supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Battery power: 474 Wh
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Battery capacity: 12400 mAh
- Charging temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Charger included in the box: Yes
- Tyre Size: 10 inches
- E Scooter Warranty: 2 year
Maximum 700W output powers the scooter to ride easier and more comfortably. Climbing angle up to 20%. Reach a maximum speed up to 20km/h, with a 45km travel distance.
Fully satisfied with EN17128:2020 and UL regulation provides a much safer riding experience.
Sleek and elegant, portable and safe. Minimalist design, aircraft-grade Aluminium alloy for the main body. It takes only 3 seconds to fold and go.
Connects to Xiaomi Home App
Check the riding speed and remaining power in real-time after pairing your scooter through Bluetooth with your phone.
Dual Braking System
Upgraded double-action disc brake at the rear wheel, improved control efficiency; together with E-ABS system at the front wheel, the braking distance will be much shorter.
10-inch self-sealing tyres effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping, the self-repairing coating protects the tyres better, and reduces the probability of leakage or burst.
The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) recovers a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking, for a longer duration.
Complete with Magnetic charging port and lid.
Please note: We recommend users wear a helmet. Electric scooters must not be used on public highways, pavements, cycle lanes or bridleways, but only on private property with the owners consent. For further guidance, please click here