Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Reach speeds of up to 25km
- Travel up to ranges of 20km
- 300w motor, allows up to 14° climbing angle
- 8.5" pneumatic tyres absorb shocks
- Smart foldable design for easy storage and transport
- Integrated display to check speed and remaining power
- Dual braking system to ensure a safer stop
- 2 year warranty for added peace of mind
- Motor power: 300W
- Climbing gradient: 14°
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Maximum speed: 25Km/h (15mph)
- Maximum range: 20km (12.4 miles)
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 119.8 x 48.4 x 124 cm (unfolded)
- Dimensions: 114.4 x 48.7 x 47.5 cm (folded)
- Weight: 13 kg
- Maximum loading: 100 kg (18 stone)
- Power supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Battery power: 187 Wh
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Battery capacity: 5200 mAh
- Charging temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Charger included in the box: Yes
- Tyre Size: 8.5 inches
- E Scooter Warranty: 2 year
More power, faster
Rated 300W output powers the scooter for an easier and more comfortable ride. Climbing angle up to 14%. Reach a maximum speed of up to 25km/h.
The upgraded hardware (new folding design) and software, fully satisfy EN17128:2020 regulations, to provide a much safer riding experience.
Sleek, elegant, portable, and safe. Minimalist design, aircraft-grade aluminium alloy for the main body. It takes only 3 seconds to fold and go.
Connects to Xiaomi Home App
Check the riding speed and remaining power in real time after pairing your scooter through Bluetooth with your phone.
Dual Braking System
The drum brake at the back wheel and E-ABS system at the front wheel, shorten the braking distance and ensure a safe stop.
The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) recovers a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking, for a longer riding duration.
8.5-inch pneumatic tyres effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping.
Please note: We recommend users wear a helmet. Electric scooters must not be used on public highways, pavements, cycle lanes or bridleways, but only on private property with the owners consent. For further guidance, please click here