DroneKraft Mach300 FPV Racing QuadCopter
The DroneKraft Mach300GT is experiencing rapid success in the USA with ever increasing popularity, and the high performance FPV frame is now predicted to follow suit and take the UK and European racing scene by storm.
The Mach300GT has been manufactured from 3mm Carbon Fibre throughout to ensure the frame is lightweight and impact resistant. Three separate vibration dampening systems work in harmony for super-responsive flight, perfect video transmission and smooth recording while ensuring the flight controller is isolated from any vibration.
This bundle comes with everything you need to have a functioning racing drone*
*Remote Controller & Reciever not included.
*Does not come with fpv & action cameras.
- All the kit you need to build a racing drone.
- Inbuilt solderless power distribution
- Pre-soldered connections
- Dual-colour ultra bright LEDs (switchable)
- Neoprene vibration dampening
- Adjustable, PVC & Silicone vibration isolated FPV camera mount
- Flexible configuration for hardware
Power Set Description:
ProFlight-UK has developed, manufactured and optimised a full range of high quality 250 sized Multi-Rotor components including motors, ESCs and Carbon Propellers.
- Input voltage: 6V - 16.8V (2s - 4s LiPo)
- Max Current: 12A
- Size: 23mm x 18mm x 6mm
- Weight: 21g (Inc cables and connectors)
- Props Used: 5x3 - 6x3
- Includes pre-soldered 2mm bullet male bullet connectors for ESC connection.
- Input voltage: 6v - 16.8V (2-4S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 1A
- Continuous current: 12A
- Size: 27mm x 22mm x 8mm
- Weight: 9g
The Acro Naze32 Flight Controllers are designed and produced in Japan to tight specifications. Regarded worldwide as the ultimate Mini Quad flight controller it is an ideal candidate for the ZMR250 frame.