What stands out
- Dust and water resistant body is built for the harshest environments
- High-performance motors and 17-inch propellers that can withstand strong winds
- Self-heating dual battery system gives you reliability when operating in sub-zero temperatures
- Built-in sensors accurately navigate any environment while identifying and avoiding any obstacles in its path
- Compatible with Specialized DJI Gimbal Cameras such as the Zenmuse Z30, X4S, X5S and XT2
- Foldable, ready-to-fly design can be set up and launched within minutes
Built to Endure
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES
Keep moving subjects in frame while you fly with ease to capture detailed data. Perfect for keeping track of missing persons while you relay their position to a rescue team.
POINT OF INTEREST
Easily circle your object of interest to focus on capturing the data needed for a detailed inspection, compatible with the X4S and X5S cameras.
A robust FlightAutonomy system with front, bottom and upper sensors detect and avoid obstacles while enabling precision hovering so that you can fly with confidence.
Conveniently control and customize your M200 Series drone with DJI GO 4 or DJI Pilot, an Android app built for enterprise users. Flight planning can be done using DJI GS Pro.
The M200 series uses DJI’s top of the line Lightbridge transmission system, enabling low-latency controls and live feeds from the aircraft.
With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the M200 Series enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Pilots can fly the slim TB50 batteries for improved portability or the larger TB55 batteries to properly support a dual gimbal configuration and increase flight times.
The M200 Series drones fold down in a snap and unfold just as quickly. Gimbal mounting plates and aircraft arms stay mounted during transportation so that you’re ready to fly within minutes.
- Point of Interest
- 38 Minutes of Flight Time
- Obstacle Avoidance
- 7km Operation Range