What stands out
- Dust and water resistant body is built for the harshest environments
- High-performance motors and 17-inch propellers that can withstand strong winds
- Self-heating dual battery system gives you reliability when operating in sub-zero temperatures
- Built-in sensors accurately navigate any environment while identifying and avoiding any obstacles in its path
- Compatible with Specialized DJI Gimbal Cameras such as the Zenmuse Z30, X4S, X5S and XT2
- Foldable, ready-to-fly design can be set up and launched within minutes
CALL FOR PRICING!
The Matrice 210 RTK is the premium model in the Matrice 200 series. The 210 RTK has all the features of the Matrice 210 but adds multiple payload configurations and universal ports as well as RTK functionality as standard.
This allows you to mount a camera on top of the quadcopter, or have two cameras mounted to the bottom of the craft. Inspections with drones have never been so simple!
Multiple Payload Configurations
The Matrice 210 RTK is the first DJI drone to offer multiple payload configurations, including:
- Single Downward Gimbal
- Single Upward Gimbal
- Dual Downward Gimbal
This range of different payload configurations means that almost any inspection task can be achieved using the Matrice 210 RTK.
You can use a thermal camera alongside the X5S for example, to capture high-quality photographs while also gathering thermal data.
This will make inspections much more efficient, allowing each flight to perform multiple tasks.
The Matrice 210 RTK quadcopter also has the same foldable design found on the other Matrice 200 drones. When undertaking commercial inspections, its important to be able to get up and running quickly.
The M210 RTKs foldable design means youll be up and running in no time. Its easier to unfold and get flying with the Matrice 210 RTK than it would be with the Matrice 600 or Matrice 600 Pro.
Matrice 210 RTK Supported Cameras
The Matrice 210 RTK supports a range of existing DJI cameras.
This will allow the operator to capture both high-quality video footage or stills, as well as enterprise level thermal or inspection data.
The cameras supported are:
- Zenmuse XT Thermal
- Zenmuse Z30 Zoom
- Zenmuse X5S
- Zenmuse X4S
Why Choose the M210 RTK?
The Matrice 210 RTK features Real Time Kinematic GPS positioning for up-to-centimetre accuracy. This also has the added benefit of protecting the aircraft from strong RF / EMF interference such as power lines, radio towers, etc.
This added functionality comes alongside all of the features that you get from the Matrice 210, the mid-range M200 series model, making this the premium choice for professional users.
This RTK data is directly linked to DJIs sensors (selected payloads) allowing for geotagging of imagery.
Whats in the box?
- 1 x M210 Aircraft
- 1 x Cendence Remote
- 2 x Landing Gear
- 1 x CrystalSky 7.85" High-Brightness Monitor
- 1 x WCH2 Charging Hub
- 2 x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 2 x TB50 (M200) Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Charging Hub for TB50/TB55 Batteries
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 3 x Gimbal Damper
- 1 x Propeller Mounting Plates
- 1 x Vision System Calibration Plate
- 4 x Battery Insulation Sticker
- 1 x GPS Kit
- 1 x Single Upward Gimbal Connector
- 1 x Single Downward Gimbal Connector
- 2 x D-RTK Antennas
- 1 x Datalink Pro Air System Kit