What our experts think...
I like the addition of the built in controller screen, it was great that I didn’t have to waste my phone battery and there was no risk of a call interrupting my flight. It was also a lot easier to see outside as it’s much brighter than my phone and gave a lot less glare, no squinting needed!
What Stands out
- Crash risk is reduced with automatic 3 direction obstacle avoidance
- Professional level photography with the 1” CMOS image sensor camera shooting 20mp images
- Shoot video in 4K at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, perfect for slow-mo footage
- See the sights for longer with an Impressive 30 minute flight time
- Outstanding range, live HD video from up to 4.3 miles away
With front obstacle avoidance you can fly with confidence, with the reassurance that this smart drone will automatically dodge and weave obstacles in its path, even at high speeds. It can see up to an impressive 30m, so whatever you’re dodging, whether it be buildings or trees, nothing will get in your way.
Prepare to be wowed! The camera and video ability of the Phantom 4 advanced will blow you away. It shoots 20mp stills and has a 1-inch CMOS image sensor, which captures far more detail than your average camera or smartphone. Complete with a mechanical shutter your images will never be ruined by rolling shutter effect again and with adjustable aperture settings, you now have more control over shots. You won’t believe the video quality, shoot in 4K at up to 60fps or 1080p at 120fps, excellent for slow-mo footage. With a 3 axis gimbal you’re guaranteed smooth and flawless footage.
The Advanced has been loaded with some new autopilot features for you to put to the test. With a range of Active Track modes where the drone automatically recognises a subject, follow it and captures it as it moves, complex shots are made easier. Gesture mode is ideal when you’re flying solo and want a quick selfie with your impressive backdrop.
The Advanced can fly up to 4.3 miles away and still provide crystal clear HD video, without a single jitter. You’ll really get to see the sights with this drone and soar the skies for longer with its impressive 30 minute flight time and top speed of 44mph. With the Advanced Plus you get the addition of the built-in controller screen. The 5.5” display delivers a high definition view of the skies and as it’s twice as bright as a standard smart device, it’s a lot easier to view outdoors. Plus, not needing to use your phone with the controller you’ll save your phone battery and your flights won’t be interrupted by incoming calls and texts.
- Controller with built-in screen included
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera
- Forward, backward & downward vision system
- 5 Direction obstacle avoidance
- Max flight time: 30 mins
- Max speed: 44 mph
- Max range: 4.3 miles
- Controller battery: 5 hrs
- Diagonal size: 35 cm
- Weight: 1368 g
- Front automatic collision avoidance
- Includes remote controller with built-in screen
- 20MP 1" CMOS sensor camera, shoots in JPEG & RAW
- Mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion
- Shoots 4K video at up to 60fps at 100mbs bit rate
- Burst mode stills at 14fps
- 4 Ground breaking smart flight modes - Draw Mode, Active Track, Tap Fly & Gesture Mode
- New transmission system, dual compasses and IMU modules for unparalleled reliability
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home
- HD 5.5” controller display with twice the brightness of a standard smart device
- Controller has built-in DJI GO 4 app – stream, edit & share footage
- 5 Hour controller battery life
- 30 Minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 4.3 miles
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability & smoother footage
- Dual compass and IMU units for even greater reliability
- Titanium & magnesium alloy increases rigidity & reduces weight – lighter than the Phantom 4
Whats in the box?
- 1 x DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus
- 1 x Advanced Controller
- 2 sets of propellers
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Battery Charging Kit