Control The Light
Adding a neutral density filter to your Phantom 4 Pro/Pro Plus can vastly improve your picture quality. offering different ways of shooting imagery for deeper and more dramatic results. Neutral density filters help you to control the light.
Neutral density filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera, giving you more freedom to use longer shutter speeds, wider apertures or larger ISO speeds, enabling you to get the correct exposure when shooting.
- Specifically designed for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Pro Plus
- Reduces the amount of light entering the camera sensor
- Gives you more freedom over the cameras aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings
- Helps to avoid overexposed photos
- Allows 1/8 of the incoming light to pass through, reducing light intensity to 13%, equal to 3-fstop filter strength
- Emphasises motion
- Produces deeper, more dramatic images
- Helps to achieve a shallower depth of field