What our experts think...
Fun, fast and foldable, it's everything you want in an electric scooter. Plus, the built-in LCD screen on the handlebars is a great touch, as it shows just how much power remains so I'm never caught short, which to be honest hasn't happened yet - what with it being a scooter equivalent to Mo Farah when it comes to endurance!
What stands out
- Easy to use! - Push the throttle paddle to go / Pull the brake lever to stop.
- 15mph - Embrace your inner speed demon and whizz around at speed.
- Comfortable - Chunky air-filled rubber tyres make most flat surfaces a smooth ride.
- Built-in LCD display lets you keep track of your speed and remaining battery level
- Powerful rechargeable battery provides plenty of juice for 60 minutes of continuous use
- Quickly folds in half for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with a warning bell as well as an LED headlight for added safety
- Leave it propped up when not in use with the retractable kickstand
Electricity, it's pretty damn cool. It makes the ordinary extraordinary. Guitars, toothbrushes, drills - you name it, they've all been amped up and made significantly better thanks to the power of electricity, and this is no exception! It's designed with fun in mind and boy does it deliver! It's loaded with some impressive spec that'll have you whizzing around at speeds of up to 15 mph for up to an hour, and that's just on a single charge!
Everything about the scooter has been cleverly thought out, from the chunky air-filled rubber tyres that provide a smooth, comfortable ride to its solid construction that quickly folds away, taking up minimum space when storing in your car or on public transport. Plus, it's super easy to control - simply push down on the electronic throttle paddle on the handlebars to increase your speed or pull on the dual brake lever to stop. There's even a digital speedometer built into the handlebars to show how fast you're going and what the remaining battery life is, so you can keep track at a glance and know how far to stray before you have to charge it
- Maximum speed: 15 mph (25Km/h)
- Maximum range: 15 miles (25km)
- Max run time: 60 mins
- Charge time: 5-6 hours
- Dimensions: 105 x 44 x 115 cm (unfolded)
- Dimensions: 105 x 44 x 52 cm (folded)
- Weight: 14 kg
- Maximum loading: 120 kg (18 stone)
- Motor power: 250W
- Climbing gradient: 25°
- Power supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Battery: 7800 mAh Lithium battery
- Battery power: 280.8 Wh
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Battery capacity: 7.8 Ah
- Charging temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Storage humidity: 5% - 95%
- Tyre Size: 8.5 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
Please note: We recommend users wear a helmet. Electric scooters must not be used on public highways, pavements, cycle lanes or bridleways, but only on private property with the owner's consent. For further guidance, please click here