Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
Fun, fast and foldable, it's everything you want in an electric scooter. Plus, the built-in LCD screen on the handlebars is a great touch, as it shows just how much power remains so I'm never caught short, which to be honest hasn't happened yet - what with it being a scooter equivalent to Mo Farah when it comes to endurance!
What stands out
- FREE SCOOTER BAG!
- Ready to ride! - Push the throttle paddle to go / Pull the brake lever to stop.
- 12.5mph - Embrace your inner speed demon and whizz around at speed.
- Comfortable - Chunky honeycomb tyres make most flat surfaces a smooth ride.
- Interchangable battery - can now be replaced with a spare to help you ride longer.
- Built-in LCD display lets you keep track of your speed and remaining battery level
- Quickly folds in half for easy storage and transportation
- Water resistant level of IPX4
- Comes with a warning bell as well as an LED headlight for added safety
- Leave it propped up when not in use with the retractable kickstand
Electricity, its pretty damn cool. It makes the ordinary extraordinary. Guitars, toothbrushes, drills - you name it, they've all been amped up and made significantly better thanks to the power of electricity, and this is no exception! Its designed with fun in mind and boy does it deliver! Its loaded with some impressive spec that'll have you whizzing around at speeds of up to 12.5mph!
Everything about the scooter has been cleverly thought out, from the honeycomb tyres that provide a smooth, comfortable ride to its solid construction that quickly folds away, taking up minimum space when storing in your car or on public transport. Plus, its super easy to control - simply push down on the electronic throttle paddle on the handlebars to increase your speed or pull on the dual brake lever to stop. There's even a digital speedometer built into the handlebars to show how fast you're going and what the remaining battery life is, so you can keep track at a glance and know how far to stray before you have to charge it
- Maximum speed: 12.5mph (20Km/h)
- Maximum range: 15 miles (25km)
- Charge time: 5-6 hours
- Dimensions: 105 x 44 x 115 cm (unfolded)
- Dimensions: 105 x 44 x 52 cm (folded)
- Water Resistance - IPX4
- Weight: 14 kg
- Maximum loading: 120 kg (18 stone)
- Motor power: 250W
- Climbing gradient: 25°
- Power supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Battery: 7800 mAh Lithium battery
- Battery power: 280.8 Wh
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Battery capacity: 7.8 Ah
- Charging temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Charger included in the box*
- Storage humidity: 5% - 95%
- Tyre Size: 8.5 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
Please note: We recommend users wear a helmet. Electric scooters must not be used on public highways, pavements, cycle lanes or bridleways, but only on private property with the owners consent. For further guidance, please click here