Hobbywing's XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC raises the bar for ESCs. Hobbywing electronics are rock solid and the 60A ESC is no exception. Extra focus was put into this ESC to make it extremely reliable for any setup you are running.
The 60A Micro 4-in-1 ESC comes loaded with the latest 32bit tech, as well as BLHeli32 firmware, DShot1200, Larger FETs, direct pins for a capacitor, and a choice of either a plug n' play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
If you know what's what in FPV, you'll want to get your hands on this ESC!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 10V &5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.