Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Lightweight on your shoulders and stable on the ground
- Sturdy, compact and lightweight aluminium construction
- Catchy and iconic graphics make it stand out of the crowd
- Easy and comfortable to carry with its padded shoulder bag
- Designed to support DSLRs, CSCs and compact cameras
Perfect for hobbyist and aspiring photographers who use compact cameras, CSCs and DSLRs cameras Manfrotto Element MII Aluminium Black is lightweight on your shoulders and stable on the ground.
The Element MII Collection is the evolution of the Element Big range. Element MII, which stands for both MADE IN ITALY and MARK 2, offers high quality, flawless construction, stylish design, and several exciting upgrades and valuable features.
Ultra-compact, lightweight and reliable, the Element MII Aluminium Black delivers superior construction and must-have features and it is ideal for setting your creativity free on the go. It reaches up to 160 cm, folds down to 42,5 cm and weighs only 1,55 kg.
The Element MII Aluminium Black carries a payload of up to 8kg, which means it is also suitable for heavier zoom lenses where a sturdy tripod is essential for crisp photos.
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Maximum Height: 160cm
- Closed Length: 42.5cm
- Head Type: Ball Head
- Safety Payload Weight: 8kg