What stands out
- The rotors and landing gears fold up into the body while not in use, turning it into a smooth white egg
- Flies for up to 23 minutes so you can stay longer in the air to capture the perfect shot
- Enjoy a full, unrestricted 360° view of the world with the 4K camera
- Tap a button to take off. Tap a button to land. It's that simple to control!
- Freeze the drone in mid-air like an emergency brake using the pause button
- Pilot it using a motion controller or a traditional style control and smartphone
- It automatically returns to you at the touch of a button
How do you like your eggs? Boiled? Fried? Hovering in mid-air with a 4K camera? Well, if it's the latter, then we've got just the thing for you. It's called the PowerEgg and it's quite simply unlike any other drone we've ever seen. The rotors and landing gears fold up into its body when not in use, resembling a giant dinosaur egg. The camera sits underneath the drone on a moveable 3-axis gimbal that's capable of recording videos at 4K quality. And, thanks to the retractable landing gears, you can enjoy an unrestricted 360° view of the world below.
As you'd expect from something that looks to have just flown right out of the future, the PowerEgg is fitted with some serious tech. Not only does it boast a powerful 6400mAh battery that packs an impressive 23 minute flight time, the drone can be controlled up to 3.1 miles away, so you'll be able to soar through the skies for longer to capture that perfect pic. There's also a handful of auto pilot modes to help you shoot more complex shots without the hassle. For example, you can set it to automatically follow you or have it circle around an object at a set height and distance.
The drone comes with a traditional style remote control that supports first person viewing, so you'll be able to stream live footage from the drone straight to your smartphone. Or if you prefer, you can use the motion controller that's also included, which allows you to pilot the drone using simple hand gestures. Plus, there's a really handy 'pause' button at the back of the controller, which essentially acts as an emergency brake, freezing the drone in mid-air so you can take a phone call or scout the area from above.
- Max speed: 13 metres per second
- Built-in camera: 4K UHD
- Max Distance: 5km
- Flight time: up to 23 mins
- Dimensions: 340 mm x 285 mm x 296mm (folded)
- Dimensions: 513mm x 513 mm x 310mm (open)
- Piloting modes: Remote control / smartphone
- Auto modes: Follow-me / cable cam / Orbit
- Battery: 6400mAh Lithium polymer
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Gimbal: 3-axis
- Micro SD storage upto 64BG class 10 or UHS-1
- lens: FOV 95 degrees 15mm f/2.8
- Shutter speed 8 secs to 1/8,000secs
- Compatible: iOS and Android
- Dimensions: 272 mm x 176 mm (close) / 272 mm x 476 mm (flight)
- Weight: 2.1Kg
- 1 Year warranty
What's in the box?
- 1 x PowerEgg Drone
- 1 x PowerEgg Basestation
- 1 x Smart Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Maestro Controller
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x PowerEgg Stand
- 1 x Anti-Clockwise Propellers set/1 x Clockwise Propeller set