What our experts think...
I wanted to try my hand at aerial photography and found the Seeker the perfect starting place! It's simple to fly, features a decent camera and doesn't come with a high price tag. It gives you everything you need in the box so you can get started straight away. I love how it comes with a micro SD card and USB card reader so I can see my results on my computer straight away!
What stands out
- It’s perfect for flying outdoors, it’s larger build gives you more stability
- Change the controller sensitivity to match your abilities, helping you get to grips with the controls
- Powerful and adjustable camera gives you 2MP photos and the ultimate birds-eye view
- LED lights put on an amazing light show so you can easily spot your drone in the dark
- There’s a Micro SD card included so you can easily access your photos and videos when it’s safely back on planet Earth
If you're looking for a basic camera drone to try your hand at aerial photography, then the ProFlight Seeker is the drone for you. It’s packed with features to help make take-off simple and more comfortable, so you can concentrate less on keeping it steady and more on exploring the skies.
With its built-in camera you can take to the skies and try your hand at aerial photography. It offers 2MP photos and can be adjusted to find the perfect angle for your shot. Everything is saved onto the Micro SD card which is included, so you can easily view them on your PC or laptop. There's even a card reader included so you can view your results instantly on your PC.
Its larger size makes it perfect for flying outdoors. It has a 6-axis stabilisation system which, with its powerful high speed propellers, gives you a stable flight. The controller is easy-to-use too, with its buttons and other controls really easy to reach for quick adjustments as you fly. You can even adjust the sensitivity of the controller to suit your experience. Fly it on the least responsive mode while you learn the ropes and gradually increase the sensitivity as you begin to feel more comfortable.
On top of everything, this is a really good looking drone. It is equipped to help lessen the damage from bumps and knocks. It also has built in LED lights which make flying it at night much easier, giving you an impressive light show as it dashes around the sky.
- Controller sensitivity: 3 levels
- Camera: 2MP
- Top speed: 10m/s
- Flight time: Up to 5 mins
- Range: 50m
- Charging time: 35 mins (approx.)
- Dimensions: H 70 x W 220 x D 220mm
What's in the box
- 1 x ProFlight Seeker drone with built in camera
- 1 x ProFlight Seeker controller (batteries not included)
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x Manual
- 2 x Landing gears
- Ideal for drone pilots of any ability
- 6-axis technology provides stability and control
- Built in LED lights are perfect for night time flying
- Performs flips and rolls
- Three controller sensitivity levels, helping you perfect your skills
- Powerful high speed propellers
- MicroSD memory card included
- USB charging in just over half an hour