Yuneec E20TVX Radiometric Camera for H520E
Other customers search for...
Dimensions & Spec
Questions & Answers
E20TVX Radiometric Camera for H520E
- 640x512 323° FOV (6.3mm Focal Length) Thermal Radiometric infra-red camera and 1080P low light RGB camera combinable and recordable
- Dual video stream can be viewed picture-in-picture or overlay
- Adjustable scene range
- Up to 20 minutes flight time with the H520E
- Supports DataPilot and mission planning
Dual Camera - The E20Tvx thermal radiometric imaging and RGB low light camera was especially designed for the YUNEEC H520E. With its multi-sensor compatibility, the E20Tvx offers search and rescue, firefighters, police and inspectors reliable and efficient air support. When searching for missing persons, the drone enables you to look for people very quickly from the air.
In the case of a fire, hot spots can be detected instantly, allowing fast and efficient countermeasures, which can save lives. When performing an inspection, all required details can be detected with the H520E without having to get too close to the object.
The drone’s live image can be transferred to a monitor during the flight, so several people can take part in the inspection and make initial analyses during the flight.
- Dimensions:115 x 80 x 130mm
- Storage:Micro-SD card
- Field of Vision:33°
- Sensitivity:< 50 mK @f/1.0
- Pixel size:12 μm
- Spectral Range:8-14 μm
- Effective Frame Rate:< 25 Hz
- Photo format:JPEG
- Video format:MP4
- Video resolution:640 x 512
- Scene Range (High Gain):-20°C to 150°C
- Scene Range (Low Gain):100°C to 500°C