Yuneec 5400mAh 4S LiPo Flight Battery for Typhoon H Drone
Use this 5400mAh 4S LiPo rechargeable Battery as a spare or replacement for your Yuneec Typhoon H drone. Yuneec's new flight battery is great to have on hand if you want to extend your flight times without having to wait for batteries to recharge. This high performance battery offers a super-long flight time of up to 25 minutes just slot it in and away you go.
- High capacity for up to 25 minutes of flight time
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
Charging the Battery:
- Batteries must be charged using a Yuneec approved adapter.
- Yuneec takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-Yuneec charger.
- Never leave the battery unattended during charging.
- Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high.
- Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature.
- The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0-40 degrees.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles.
- Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge.
- Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.