Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Top Speed of 15mph (25km/h)
- Max range of 12.4miles (20km)
- LED Display for tracking speed & battery level
- Front LED headlight & Rear brakelight
- 3 different speed modes
The Zinc Eco Max is a must have for scooter enthusiasts, with the 8.5" air blown tyres it offers a smooth yet sturdy ride! With the thumb trigger and handlebar brake everything is at your fingertips for the perfect ride & the scooter gradually increases its speed rather than instantly going to 100% speed. It does also have 3 differnet speed modes which can be easily seen on the LED display in which will also vary your top speed.
The scooter has a 5 hour charging period to get it back upto 100% in which will vary depending on what percentage level you are starting from but dont worry, if the scooter does happen to run out of charge before you reach your destination it can be used like a manual scooter.
With its quick & easy folding method and the kickstand it can be easily stored in the office, your home or while you're travelling in the car or train taking up less space and not in the way.
- Maximum speed: 15mph (25Km/h
- Maximum Range: 12.4miles (20Km)
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Maximum Load: 120kg (18 Stone)
- Dimensions: 109 x 55 x 115cm (unfolded)
- Dimensions: 109 x 55 x 45cm (folded)
- Motor Power: 300W
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Weight: 14kg
- Tyre Size: 8.5"
- Tyre Info: Air blown
- Climbing Gradient: 20°
- Battery: 6Ah Lithium Battery
- Battery Voltage: 37V
- Manufacturer Recommended User Age: 14+
Please note: We recommend users wear a helmet.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission. For further guidance, please click here